Online Bible Study
with Lysa Terkeurst
Join us for our FREE Online Bible Study...
Uninvited featuring Lysa TerKeurst!
Get access to 6 FREE study videos taught by Lysa from the Holy Land... plus free downloads to get started!
This study is six weeks long, March 11–April 21. Enroll today, and you'll receive all the information you need (plus some free goodies!) to get you started!
Yes! I want access to the videos
The Enemy Wants Us To Feel Rejected...
Left Out, Lonely, and Less Than
In this six-week online Bible study we're going to tackle the topic of rejection. We're going to learn...
- How to heal from past rejections...
- How to better deal with current rejections, and...
- How to overcome the fear of unexpected rejections.
When we allow the enemy to speak lies through our rejection, he pickpockets our purpose. Cripples our courage. Dismantles our dreams. And blinds us to the beauty of Christ's powerful love.
Through this study you will begin the journey to restore your confidence and overcome your insecurities.
You will stop feeling left out and start believing that "set apart" does not mean "set aside."
Enroll now (it's FREE, and only takes a minute!) so you can get started with us right away! We're making the companion study videos available to you for FREE. That's right, all 6 sessions – releasing a new one every week! Register now and get the schedule, free downloads, and other great bonuses!
Yes! I want access to the videos
Free Resources when you enroll!
Yes! I want the downloads
- FREE access to 6 weekly online study video segments with Lysa TerKeurst
- FREE first chapter of the best-selling Uninvited book by Lysa TerKeurst
- FREE first session of the Uninvited Study Guide
- FREE Guide - "10 Things To Remember When You Feel Rejected"
- FREE "What's It Like To Do Life With Me?" Bonus chapter... plus personal assessment tool
4 Reasons to Enroll Now
- You'll discover how to deal with past rejections, how to heal and move forward, and also how to overcome the fear of rejection in the future
- You'll have access to each week's session literally 24/7; move at your own pace, on your own schedule
- You can do this study privately, in your home, in carpool line, or wherever... and if you wish, you can invite others to join you online, even if they don't live in your area!
- You can also adapt this as a "group study", with your regular study group or class; just get them to enroll as well (after all, it's FREE!)
About the Uninvited Study
The truth principle behind this study is this, even when you're overlooked by others... you are handpicked by God! Through the weekly sessions of our study, you'll learn how to stop feeling left out, and start believing that "set apart" does not mean "set aside". You'll discover that you are destined for a love that never can be diminished, tarnished shaken, or taken–a love that does not reject or uninvite!
Access to all weekly resources (teaching videos, blogs, discussion/journaling questions, etc) is FREE to you for enrolling!
This study is consists of six sessions, each delivered weekly to your inbox; all six teaching segments were filmed on location in the Holy Land!
(we'll even send you a short email each week to remind you to view that week's segment)
- Week One (Mar 11 - Mar 17): Living Loved
Location: Mount of Beatitudes
- Week Two (Mar 18 - Mar 24): Empty or Full?
Location: Caiaphas' House
- Week Three (Mar 25 - Mar 31): The Yoke of God Is Freedom
Location: Cave of Adullam
- Week Four (Apr 1 - Apr 7): Set Apart
Location: Tel Shiloh
- Week Five (Apr 8 - Apr 14): Remember God's Presence
Location: Mount Arbel
- Week Six (Apr 15 - Apr 21): Lessons From the Olive
Location: Garden of Gethsemane
- Make-Up Week (Apr 22 - Apr 28): All sessions available
Meet Your Bible Study Teacher: Lysa Terkeurst
Lysa TerKeurst is the president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the New York Times bestselling author of Uninvited and The Best Yes. She writes from her sticky farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina.
In this study's six powerful videos, Lysa will take you by the hand as a trusted friend and help you enter a place of healing and new perspective – plus you will journey to the Holy Land to experience Scripture like you never have before! Each session is presented in a unique location that will speak to the most sacred parts of your soul.
From the study guide: "My prayer for you is that by the end of this study, you will see that with Jesus you are always invited in." – Lysa